1. Flip the Bird 4: A Change of Seasons. Four different scenes and layout interpreted by four of my favorite artists. Love. Love. Love.
2. Drinking a whole bottle of Fess Parker Riesling by myself (not in one sitting! Although I wanted to). Delicious.
3. Eating tex-mex four out of five meals I’ve had in the past 48 hours (breakfast not included). I think I could live on chips and salsa. Yesh.
4. Neglecting and pushing aside chores in favor of reading during a busy week.
5. This 1960’s summer picture of Disneyland from Main Gate Admissions. I love all the people in white and blue with a smattering of red.